California USA Wrestling policy on National Teams (Cadet Duals, Junior Duals, Akron, Fargo)
All team members must participate in a
California USA Wrestling State Freestyle and, or Greco Championship.
Qualifying Spots from each state event
* Place 1, 2, and 3 – Qualify for Fargo
* Place 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 – Qualify to Petition for Fargo
* USAW Western Regional Tournaments
* Place 1, 2, 3, 4 – Qualify for Fargo
* Place 5, 6, 7, and 8 – Qualify to Petition for Fargo
(petitions from State Tournament will receive priority).
Mandatory National Team Clinic Participation
Clinic dates: Friday or Saturday May 19th or 20th and Friday or Saturday May 26th or 27th depending on your area.
Clinic sites can be found in our calendar on these dates.
* Must participate in a State Championships to earn a scholarship.
* Fargo Scholarships will be prioritized to Dual Team participants.
* Deposits must be paid by all participants, regardless of scholarships, and are non-refundable
Head Greco Coach
Head of National Teams